What would you do if you had to save the world from imminent destruction? Like the Avengers, you would assemble a diverse team of specialists that would work together to solve a common goal. Each super hero has their own specialty and characteristics much like team members in your own business.
- The Visionary Pitchman anticipates what’s next by delivering products and services that your customers want but are unaware they yet need. Founders and owners usually fall into this group just like Tony Stark.
- The Technician is your master researcher. The person who relentlessly drives toward a solution to a given problem. These folks are usually in R&D just like the Hulk.
- The Watchman is someone who oversees the details from many perspectives. These people brilliantly balance risk and reward through a keen eye and gut reaction. They can see and hit a distant target just like Hawkeye.
- The Rainmaker gets stuff done. These are your feet on the street like your sales force. They wield a big hammer just like Thor.
- The Implementor does the work. Did you notice how the Black Widow seemed be in almost every scene?
- The Greaser keeps the group in tune, in motion, and in sync. Like Captain America, this person is the voice of reason but also the skeptic who challenges through constructive discourse.
Do you see your own team in these super heroes?
(A post about super heroes you say? Why not?)