Michael Stelzner of SocialMediaExaminer.com released his annual Social Media Marketing Report this past April. For any interested in a snapshot of where the creators and consumers of social media marketing are headed, the report is a good read.
- Top Question by Marketing Professionals:
How do I measure social media ROI?
- 65% of marketing professionals have a few months experience or less
No one is a SMM expert!
- Time applied to SMM increases with experience of user (12.5% spend more than 20hr/week)
- #1 SMM benefit for business is “exposure”
- Top 4 platforms are: Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Blogs
- Business-to-Business is more focused on LinkedIn
- 67% of plan an increase in SMM
Less of the marketing budgets for traditional media including print.
Is your print business focusing on the same platforms and time investments?