Get the word out about your social media efforts on Twitter by posting your information to a public Mind Map for all to see. Click on the Retweet This! bird below to automatically post this to your Twitter account.
- Increase your Twitter exposure to those who matter.
- Easier than digging through Twitter to find others with similar interest.
- Categories group the Twitter account by purpose.
- Read the Posting Guidelines below.
- Learn about the Categories below.
- Click the link to be taken to the Mind Map
- Create a free account – no registration required to view
- Add your Twitter account name and link (www.twitter.com/[username])
General Guidelines for Posting to the Mind Map
We all love organization.
It’s cool to print in color, but not to look at a rainbow mine field.
If you are involved within the Graphic Arts community and use Twitter, then post your Twitter information on this Mind Map
- Vendor Twits
- Print Punditit Twits
Twitter users who offer a voice and opinion that add value to the graphic arts community. These are individuals, blogs, or groups that are not affiliated with established vendors or traditional news outlets.
- Printer Twits
Print shops that have implemented Twitter in their social media repertoire.
- Print News Twits
Printing industry, online news sites who also tweet, i.e. PrintWeek, WhatTheyThink.com, etc.
- Print Publication Twits
Printed trade magazines that might also have an online presence like American Printer.
Twitter account officially sanctioned by a print supplier/vendor. Examples of vendors would include MAN Roland, Heidelberg, Kodak, Agfa, etc.
Click to see here the Printing Blog Mind Map.